This Website or Mobile Application is provided and controlled by National Olympiad Foundation.
National Olympiad Foundation recognizes and respects the importance of the privacy of the users of www.nof.org.in and NOF, The Website and Mobile application of National Olympiad Foundation. This policy accounts for the personal data and cookies etc. used via www.nof.org.in, National Olympiad Foundation Platform. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use www.nof.org.in, National Olympiad Foundation Platform and delete the cookies placed by the Website or Mobile Application.
2. Personal data:
On www.nof.org.in, National Olympiad Foundation’s Website, we may collect information about Student’s name, as defined in the Terms, Class, Date of Birth and School information as defined therein and any other information which may change time to time, subject to information asked from the student .Website and Mobile application is intended for its customers and its representatives to use services provided via www.nof.org.in National Olympiad Foundation. On Website and Mobile application, we process personal data for the following purposes:
• Provision of www.nof.org.in and NOF services and products and to accommodate your requests and inquiries;
• Provision of newsletters offered bywww.nof.org.in; and/or
• The purposes listed in the below cookie section.
3. Procedure for Collection of Information and its Use:
www.nof.org.in and NOF, Website and Mobile application, is the sole owner of the information collected. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily provide us via email or other direct contacts from your end. We undertake that we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use the information provided by you to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization/association/agencies which will be delivering the services to you, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, i.e. Logistic/Customer Care and other interested parties in fulfilling your request/order placed on our Website or Mobile Application.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about the up comings promotional offers on our new services, or changes to this policy.
Except the Government Authorities, all other third parties (s) will have no access to the information provided by you while accessing our Website or Mobile Application.
4. You’re access to the information provided by you:
You may opt-out from us at any time to check or review or revise the following information or data provided by you by contacting us via email or customer helpline number is given on our Website or Mobile Application.
• See what data we have about you if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
5. How is your information protected:
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have reasonable security measures to safeguard and protect your personal information from unauthorized access and you agree that such measures are secured and adequate. We restrict access to your personal information to our employees, agents, third party service providers, partners, banks and financial institutions as may be required who need to know such personal information in relation to the Website or Mobile Application and its services. You agree that the security measures undertaken by such recipients (or if agreed between us and such recipients) are secured and adequate. While we will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your personal information every time. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the Website or Mobile Application being linked to the World Wide Web.
6. Children’s Privacy:
The site will remove information and, content or material that is incorrect, inaccurate, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable that including Harm minors, children and women in any way or "stalk" or otherwise harass others.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this Website or Mobile Application:
• Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements
• Addthis (provided by AddThis, Inc.) to enable the visitors of our website to use social media features, like sharing, sending or recommending pages to others
• YouTube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to YouTube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button)
• Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button)
• LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button).
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer or other devices. However, please note that the high quality of our Website or Mobile Application may be reduced as a consequence thereof. Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further guidance.
For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here (https://support.microsoft.com/en.../windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
For Mozilla, a help guide is available here (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored)
For Chrome, a help guide is available here (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE...hl=en)
For Safari, a help guide is available here (https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411
10. Contact details:
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE NOBLE CAUSE
PRIZE & AWARDS
BECOME NOF'S COORDINATOR
REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL
International Science Qualifier (ISQ) is
free of cost this year.
To participate, download Parent Information, write down your Roll Number and other required details and submit it to your school Olympiad coordinator.
FREE SAMPLE PAPERS
Sample papers for all the Olympiads, Previous Years Papers, School Exams, and National Level Entrance Exams
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS & REPORTS
• Topic Wise Analysis
• Difficulty Wise Analysis
• Time Based Analysis
• Cumulative Reports
Introducing for the first time! Predict your percentage for the exam with our Percentage Predictor
A Philanthropic Educational Endeavor
MORE ABOUT NOF
Subscribe the newsletter and never miss any new NOF content !
Exam Schedule & Pattern
Register Your School
School Registration Form (India)
108 Saket, Near Saket Garden, Indore (M.P.) 452018
Call: +91 731 4029798, +91 999 3733 279 • Mail: email@example.com